Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thrifty Thursday

I stopped by the Goodwill on my way home yesterday. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, just looking. That's always when you find the best stuff! I found this fun cake plate. It makes me want to start baking. It would also look cute on the wall or used as a tray.


I found this...what ever it is. Haha, I don't really know but I thought it was cool. Its from Israel in case you didn't notice. It has some cool fish engraved onto the metal.


I think it goes awesome in my hallway frame collage. Fills that gap perfectly.


The last thing I found was this ceramic bowel. If you know me, you know I love me some homemade ceramics.


I will never stop loving thrift stores. You always come home with one of a kind items. Hang in there, its almost Friday! Ill be back tomorrow.

Stay Humble
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

01