Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Kitchen Reveal

The day has finally arrived. The last update I did on the kitchen progress was in March. Yikes! If you missed it, you can find it here. If you want a recap of our kitchen plans, they can be found here. The counter top installation here and our kitchen picks/sources here. Now that you are all caught up, lets get on with it. 

The day we moved in:



After some bright red paint:



How it looks today:























It is my favorite room in the whole house! I don't like to cook but I have found myself making more of an effort just so I can spend time in here. I love how bright, clean and airy it feels. It's a small kitchen, but it feels so much larger. We ended up hiring out for the tile installation and I'm happy we did. He did a better job than we ever could. Eventually we want to upgrade our fridge and dishwasher to match the stove and microwave. 

It feels incredible to see your plans transform your home. It makes the blood, sweat and tears all worth it. It has taken us five long years to turn this house into our sanctuary. Next up, we will be preparing our house for the crazy storms that are supposed to hit the West coast this winter. That means rain gutters and hopefully a new patio cover. Ill leave you with another before & after shot, so you don't have to scroll back up.  

Have a wonderful day
Amber






2 comments:

  1. Whoah, this looks amazing! What a ton of work! You should submit it to better after!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jesse! It was a ton of work! It felt like we were never going to finish. Good suggestion. I think Ill do that. :)

      Delete

01