Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Scallop Picture Frames

Hi guys! Sorry I have been MIA. I have been busy working on my frames in an attempt to finally open my Etsy Shop. Kind of silly to have a Facebook/Blog about Frame Candy when I have no frames finished. So that is changing. I wanted to share three frames that I finished yesterday. I have been working on them a while (as in days) I was having a hard time finding a protecting glaze that I liked. But Michael's came to my rescue when Lowe's and Home Depot let me down. So here they are...

The yellow 4x6


The blue 5x7 
 

 The white 8x10
 
All three can be purchased in my Etsy Shop. Don't forget, I also take custom orders. Have a wonderful day! I'm off to finish the other six frames I'm working on.

Stay Humble
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

01