Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Arrow Picture Frames

Hey friends, happy Wednesday to you! I have finished my Arrow frames and wanted to share them. Out of the four styles of frames, they are the easiest to make but they have taken me weeks to finish. When I finish painting my frames I always spray on a top coat. This happens outside so the fumes are not in my house. I leave them outside to dry for a few hours. When I went to bring them in I found that my dogs had knocked them over and scratched them up. So I had to start over!

I really need a paint booth! Ive been researching how I can make one. I have some good ideas so we are going to be finishing the drywall in the garage and making me a paint booth to complete my work space.

I purchased some washi tape for the first time (I know, I'm always the last one to try new stuff) and wanted to incorporate it into my frames. Its my new favorite thing and I'm sure I'll be using it on my frames again.

The 4x6


The 5x7


The 8x10


These frames can be purchased in my Etsy Shop. Have you had a chance to do a washi tape project yet? Does anyone own a painters booth? I would love to hear where you get your painting projects done?

Stay Humble
Amber



No comments:

Post a Comment

01