Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thrifty Thursday

It has been one busy week! I had my ten year old niece and five year old nephew staying with me while their mother was out of town. They are exceptionally good kids but I am exhausted! I thought I would reward myself for being such a good aunt with a thrift store trip. I also needed it to unwind. Kids are so much work!
 
Here is what I scored:
 
A green sun/star throw from India for $5.00
 
Three large photo prints that I plan to use for a project. $3.00
 
I couldn't leave the store with out this navy striped pottery jar. $5.00
 
I also found a shirt and two belts but I wont bore you with those or make you look at pictures of me modeling them. Haha You're welcome. Today starts a busy day at my clients house installing her closet desk. We are also finishing up a 16x20 scalloped bulletin board she requested. Busy busy!
 
Stay Humble
Amber

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01