Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cork Board

Hi friends! Today I'm putting the last coat of Polly on the desk a client had me build. I cant wait to call that project DONE! Ill post about that soon. In the mean time, the same client requested a large 16x20 cork board to go above her desk. This thing was a challenge! My father spent 11 long hours on it. I had the easy job of painting it and wont tell you how long it took me. Lets just say, my poor pop got the short end of the stick. Here is his work in progress.


After some bright red paint and stencils added to the cork, we have this beauty...


I love it, my client loves it! It makes you almost not want to use push pins in it. I don't think this will be something we offer in the Etsy shop. It was just too difficult to make, but you can bet that we will make it again if we get a custom order for it.

 
 
And I end with a big "thanks" to my dad for being so awesome! Has anyone made a DIY cork board? There are so many ways to do it. I would love to hear how yours turned out.  Have a great week everyone!
 
Stay Humble
Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment

01